The Edwards Active Strain Gauge (ASG2) is a rugged, corrosion resistant diaphragm gauge which provides accurate, gas independent measurement from 2000 mbar to 1 mbar or 1000 mbar to 1 mbar. It can be used as a stand-alone transducer allowing OEMs and system builders to develop low cost, flexible solutions to their vacuum instrumentation needs. Alternatively, it can be connected to the TIC Instrument Controller where it can be combined with many other sensor types to provide a complete vacuum instrument solution.
Note: ASG adaptor cable supplied separately. This cable must be used with TIC, AGC, ADC & ADD.
Features and Benefits
• Drive electronics combined in the gauge head which simplifies system design and saves valuable rack space.
• Wide range, regulated internal power supply which runs from standard d.c. power supplies of +12 to +32 V and is tolerant to voltage fluctuations.
• Standard analogue output of 0 to 10 V d.c. which is easy to interface with a computer or PLC.
• High accuracy and stability. Accuracy of ±0.2 full scale and stability 0.1% full scale.
• Corrosion resistant, rugged design where the material exposed to vacuum is stainless steel 316 & Hastelloy C276.