When a screw is inserted into a blind tapped hole, a small pocket of gas will be trapped below the screw, this pocket of gas will give rise to a ‘virtual’ leak within your system. The use of vented screws will allow the pocket of gas to escape thus avoiding ‘virtual’ leaks. We offer a broad range of vented screws in many different styles and sizes. Just a small selection are listed here. If the style of screw or size that you require is not listed, please contact our sales office.
• Supplied in packs of ten pieces.
• 304 stainless steel as standard.
• 316 stainless steel available on request.
• UHV compatible.
• Molybdenum disulphide (MoS2), tungsten
disulphide (WS2), nickel (Ni) and silver
(Ag) plating available on request.
• Additional screw types and sizes available