The Wide Range Gauge (WRG) family offers the capability of single port pressure measurement in the range atmosphere to 10-9 mbar, with a linear output. It’s a compact solution, halving the space and connectivity hardware requirement, which can be all important in many applications. The WRG has many novel features, including a patented striker, push-button calibration and set point controls and comprehensive diagnostics. The WRG is a cost-effective vacuum management solution when used either with a Edwards controller or directly integrated into the vacuum system controls.
Features and benefits
• Microprocessor signal processing gives seamless transition between Pirani and magnetron outputs as well as linear output (log pressure scale).
• Easily programmed set-point covering entire measuring range.
• D-type version including cable strain relief and enhanced ingress protection – IP44.
• Magnetron uses an advanced patented technique for highly reliable striking, even at high vacuum or in relatively contaminated conditions.
• Low magnetic field version (SL) available for sensitive applications e.g. mass spectrometry and electron microscopy.
Temperature range Operating
Temperature range Storage
10-3 to 10-9
Typically +/- 15% at <100 mbar +/- 30% at <10-3 mbar
10 bar absolute (145 psi)
+5 to +60 °C
0 to +70 °C