Edwards Active Thermocouple Gauge (ATC-E) is suitable for measuring from 50 to 10⁻³ Torr, with integral set-point for OEM use and LED indication of vacuum status.
The ATC-E mounts directly onto either ATC-D or ATC-M thermocouple tubes to form a compact stand-alone transducer to simplify the system design and save valuable racking space. The ATC-E electronics module drives both medium and low pressure gauge tubes, providing a cost effective measuring solution for higher pressures.
Active thermocouple gauges are ideally suited where a simple rugged gauge is required to measure higher pressures.
Features and Benefits
• Drive electronics mount directly on the gauge tube which simplifies the system design and saves valuable rack space.
• Wide range, regulated, internal power supply runs from standard d.c. power supplies from +13.5 to +36 V and is
tolerant to voltage fluctuations.
• Standard analogue outputs of 0 to +10 V d.c. and gauge identifier allows for easy interface with a computer or PLC
and provides fault output indication.
• Adjustable set-point with vacuum status LED can be used for process control and interlocking and includes a digital
vacuum status signal with set-point level ready visually.
• Low output impedance and integral Faraday shield provides a high level of noise immunity and permits long
cable runs of up to 100 metres.