The Edwards P3 handheld measuring system is the essential device for on-site service calls and on the spot flexible checking. Thanks to the easy use and integrated measurement data memory, pressures can be directly measured at different locations for monitoring the application. Owing to the advanced measuring range of the high-precision Piezo Pirani sensor, pressure measurement in the range of 1200 to 5x10⁻⁴ mbar can be displayed.
Features and benefits
- Measurement range 1200 to 5x10⁻⁴ mbar (7 decades)
- Usage in vacuum is possible
- Data logging via USB interface or using the internal memory to store up to 2000 values which can then be exported to PC
- Cordless power supply with standard 9 V battery or 12 V a.c. adapter in the accessory pack
- Pressure unit selectable: mbar, Torr and Pascal
- Windows software for measuring data storage and PC analysis in the accessory pack